Sunday 2 March 2014

Naida report part 1

Monday 3rd February marked the end of an era and the end of a long wait for my upgrade to the Naida Ci. This is Advanced Bionics latest and exciting bit of new technology. It was out with the old 
Technology and in with the new!
As you can all see the new processor is lighter and thinner and looks so stylish on the ear. It has now been three weeks since my upgrade, so how am I finding things? Well, I am hearing sounds far more clearly but one of the Naida's highlights is ultra zoom. When I am sitting round a table in a noisy environment speech is amplified whilst unwanted noise is reduced. 

I have been finding trips to the cinema a joy as I am experiencing the same level of clarity there! No doubt it's still early days as I have a follow up appointment in March to fine tune some areas in my hearing

I will bring another blog update in due course. 







1 comment: