Thursday 21 August 2014

Frolics in Blackpool Hearing and all

Visited Blackpool over the weekend of 8th to 11th August 2014 with some friends of mine. I ordered the CI wear shirt from Eric in America which arrived just in time for my trip.

 As you can see the shirt secures the Neptune processor well
And with no wires to show for it!

Shirt was comfortable to wear too. I used my neptune processor in the water-park on the Saturday. I did notice, however that I experienced "blocked ear" sydrome after being doused or after going under water, perhaps this is a characteristic of the Aqua mic?

At the theme park the next day, my processor was held securely whist going on the rides which was a bonus and didn't have to worry about the processor becoming dislodged.

Hearing wise, I think that my Neptune processor needs to have some adjustments made to it.Hopefully I can get this done in time for my next main trip. I also plan to use this configuration when I go to Thorpe Park in October.

I will update my blog once I have more to report, overall I enjoyed being able to hear in so many different situations. Thanks AB!




No comments:

Post a Comment