Wednesday 1 September 2010

Clear Voice Master of noise or is it an illusion? 31st August 2010

I put clear Voice through another tough test this evening in yet another noisy restaurant. The environment seemed noisier than the Turkish restaurant.


Clear voice brought the overall noise level down to a fairly comfortable level of tolerance and there was a loud party of people sitting behind me. I found it quite challenging to focus on the people I wanted to hear in addition to the racket going on around me.

I discovered some nice touches as the evening wore on these were as follows

I found it surprising comfortable to be in such a noisy place, though I was not hearing and understanding the speech 100% due to other competing noises.

I heard a train go overhead! I was told that this happens frequently though I only detected this once I found it astonishing I was able to pick out that amongst the rest of the noise going on around me.

Communicating with the waiter in such a noisy environment I found very easy to do without his voice being drowned out by the background noise. His voice was distinct if not overly loud.

That’s all for this instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment